– PAST CONFERENCE –
Personal Injury Topics
St. Croix, USVI
April 17-21, 2023
St. Croix is not only about history, it’s also known for gorgeous beaches, world-class recreational activities, fine dining, resorts, casinos and golf courses. Plus, you’ll discover the unique take on arts, crafts, music, festivals and cultural events.
GET THE DETAILS
We offer CLE sessions on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with plenty of free time to explore!
CLE SESSIONS & DINNER KEYNOTE
- What Every Lawyer Should Know About Personal Injury Cases
- A Neurosurgeon's Expertise on the Witness Stand
- A Witness With An Opinion: How to get admitted (or keep it out)
- Finding and Selecting the Right Expert Witness for a Case: A process centric approach
- Reception and Dinner with Keynote:
Contrast Over Conflict: How to Use Questions to Persuade and Build Unity
Take a tour of the city in the morning and end the day on a Catamaran Evening Sail while sipping on cocktails and savoring gourmet hors d'hoeuvres
- Take Two Pictures and Call Me in the Morning: When an Ethical Attorney is Among the Best Medicine for an Injured Client
- Traumatic Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injuries, and How to Know if Your Client is Faking
TOUR THE ISLAND ON YOUR OWN OR SIT ON THE BEACH
This day is open for your leisure. Take one of the many island tours or just relax. It's all up to you!
- Mediating to Settle
- Appellate Advocacy: From Soup to Nuts
Dr. ROLAND TORRES
There are many choices for fun and adventure.
I am here to assist you with your plans and I look forward to serving you.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Providing every settlement trust solution
Telling your story in every outlet
Cutting costs and preserving benefits
Business solutions for the plaintiff firm
Tax advice and returns for plaintiffs
Outsourced legal work for plaintiff firms
Tailored tax structures for higher returns
Doc review made for plaintiff firms
GET IN TOUCH
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
We are happy to assist you and look forward to seeing you at the Virgin Islands Conference!